new member from nothern ireland

Welcome! Another UKSCNI member!

Try quinn and say youve already bought the car they may quote you anyway they tried that with my Scooby and caved when I said I had bought it already. Duno how the system works but it seems if you have bought the car they will insure you.

alryt man hows it goin!! im 19 aswell im insured with quinn.... car not insured in my name only with me as driver!! they did quote me in my own but was something completely ridiculous like 4grand....

hope you njoy the site man some real good people and info on here! will always be able to sort your niggling problems out!! :thumbsup:

More members from the mighty N.I .. welcome ! I personally have my V insured with Quinn they are the only company who insure the car for what it is EP91 Glanza V import.. they guy I bought it off said u could insure it as a 1.3 starlet but thats too chancy to risk and illegal too ! I had a handling when I went to insure with Abbey who broker for axa.. when the time came after purchase to change they wouldnt touch it cus it was an import an to transfer the insurance they quoted me 4800 fully comp with a diff company.. i laughed and ended my policy with them and went with quinn.. jus roughly 600 3rd party for the year.. chancy I know with 3rd party but cheap all the same.. im 21 with 2 yrs no claims though !

Good luck