How much is it worth?

Mods this isn't a for sale add, i'm just trying to get peoples views on how much its worth. Thanks

Hi guys,

Due to change in circumstances i may have to sell my car, which i really dont want to do. I know now is not the best time to sell, but just wondering if anybody could suggest a price of how much it maybe worth... incase i have to end up selling.

Mileage is 77km so quite a low milage car, with jap service history. Ive had it fully serviced when i got it so all fluids have been changed.

Heres the spec list

Engine/Perfomance:

Japspeed Stainless Steel Downpipe

HKS Actuator

Dumpvalve

TRD Panel Filter

BLITZ Realize TT Exhaust

NGK Iridium Heat range 8 Spark plugs

TRD Ignition leads

FSE Fuel pressure regulator

Suspension/Handling:

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

New d2 coilovers with softer spring rate and top mounts just over 2 months old

TRD Front Antiroll bar

RS R Panhard Rod

Drivetrain:

Cap 4 Paddle Clutch

Lightweight Flywheel

Electrical:

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

Sard Boost gauge

Brand new Clifford g5 alarm with a few extras paid for :thumbsup:

External:

15" Rota x's with toyo proxies just over 2 months old

TRD Carbon Scoop

Meshed Front bumper

Pics

IMGP1819.jpg

IMGP1820.jpg

IMGP1821.jpg

IMGP1822.jpg

Only bad points is there is a small scrape on the corner of the bumper and there are 2 tiny car park dents aswell. All these can be easily repaired.

Thanks

nice one mate i have a verry similar one. tbh i recon you would get more for it if you took the performance bits off and sold it standard cause youd get bout 3500(roughly) for it standard and get more money back from the parts. not just saying this cause i want a few bits lol

:thumbsup:

yeah there rare for the glanza only made it for i think 3 yearsid hold off to new year ive got ma n/a up for sale and ive had little interest just time of year and credit crunch. switch my suspention for your if you dident want to break.lol (if you dont ask you dont get.) looks a minter wissh youd sold it a few month ago might bought it from ya. post some pics of the intero aswell and it might get more interested. i know its the one of the things i look for as i wanna see if its had holes drilled , has it got a stero, does it have a horrible gear knob? lmao

Hmm your offer is tempting.......but i think i'll pass.

Interior is mint, its got the uprated 98 interior will be the same as your i think, no hole drilled or anything like that.

The headunit will not be sold but i have the brackets and lower slot which will be going with the car (ive bought these as they werent with the car when i got it, it took me ages to find some proper glanza brackets for the radio/headunit!!)

As for the gear nob.........you may be right :thumbsup: its just the standard glanza 1.

I know i will! I sold my Yaris T Sport to get this and that was a great car!

I bought a low mileage glanza as i wanted to keep it for a long time. But due to unforseen cirumstances i'm gonna have to get rid.

I'll be putting it up for sale at the end of the week. Just need to get some better pics if the weather will allow it!!!