Well im trying to decide what route to go down with the handling, and ive decided not go for coilys as most of them are proper stiff and normally more expensive, but ive been looking at the koni adjustable shocks on toytuning along with the whiteline 40mm springs, was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these items seperately or combined? cheers guys, starlybruiser :thumbsup:

thats the set up ive got on my glanza. its only the fronts that are adjustable and you got hack your origional front ones to get them to fit the new shock as they are inserts and the starlet ones are sealed. it is good once its done and is a little smoother than with coilys. but be prepared for some hard work fitting them. lol (p.s look at my thread and you can see the ride height on 15")

Sorry to but in, i was looking around and its actually not that hard to fit them just takes time....have a look

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...ficial%26sa%3DN

1. drill small hole, drain oil
  2. cut 40mm off the top, out comes the old one
  3. make the hole bigger at the bottom
  4. insert koni, tighten it up
  5. rubber sleeve
  6. re-fit spring

thanx for that asad, was close to buying a set a few weeks ago and dave b put me off it, as its not straight forward to fit them,

if you trim too much off your cuffed,

but those instructions will help imensly

• 2 weeks later...