V-mini rant.....

I ordered a magnetic sump plug on the 8th paid on the 9th and still dont have it!!! the owner of website (Tim from TB developments) i ordered off has been a true gent and has kept in contact continuously.....my main concern is uni closes on the 24th and doesnt re-open till the 5th and i NEED to service it its been almost 4k since it was last done and im always on the motorway.

i want to replace the fuel filter (73k and its never been changed :D ), antifreeze (again never been changed 12years?), thermostat (doesn`t cost much might aswell do it for piece of mind) , oil+ oil filter + sump plug all at once as i am only at home on the weekend.... :D

just about to order the eraser wheel too for the bump strips god knows how long that wil take :D

anyone else waiting on mail??

N/A you dont need to service as much Asda :D , only because the gt/glanza have turbos do they need to service at such short distance as the oil is used more!!

also whats wrong with your oil sump plug you dont need to change it? .. hell mines is like brand new every time i take it off to do the oil in the glanza lol :D

Hopefully not..... :D

Mr toyota thought of NEARLY everything....

EDIT: just to add to shit i now have a £8 library fine as if £3k+ wasn`t enough money tw*ts