Dastek Unichip

I emailed Dastek a while back about 1 of their unichips for the Glanza and had an email back today from a place called circuit motors near castle coombe.

It reads as follows;

Hi Dale,

We recieved an enquiry throught the Dastek Europe website you sent them regarding a Unichip for your Toyota Glanza Turbo.

This is a vehicle which can be done with the Unichip and the costs will be approx £750-£800 depending on mapping time. That is including vat.

We would also need the car here for 2 complete days with a full tank of fuel you will be using from then on.

If you wish to book in for the work, please call me at Circuit Motors on 01249 782596

We are based at Castle Combe in Wiltshire.

Kindest Regards,

Paul Shepherd.

Circuit Motors Ltd.

Now that didnt seem a bad price at all .. Just like to know what you guys think ?

Im not going to go for it as im skint but its nice to have some sort of price for reference etc..

And also thought it may help someone if they are looking into getting 1 of the Above for their Glanza ^_^

After looking at a few aftermarket ecu's I would prefer to get the car mapped using the unichip aswel as it can be tuned suit your own mods.. Im planning to get one some time into the new year.. AI autosport in Northern ireland said 540 sheets all in for mapping and tuning.. seems fair considering the price of a jam or blitz access or even a emanage ultimate which in turn will have to mapped anyways... I think judging by foto's ive seen of it installed in glanza's its not far off the size of the emanage either

Guest dominodon

I've got a unchip, easy to map and there cheap try get one 2nd hand!

only payed 160 for mine.

gave a good result

238 brake

and 210 torque

at 1 bar

on TD04 hybrid, normal internals no headwork done.

^_^