SPS - E Commerce Website coming soon - Pics Needed

Hi All,

With 2008 being such a successful year it is time that i revamped my image and introduced a professional website. This is where my E Commerce website will come in. It will be developed over January and once ready should be released in Mid to End February. I have a big theme and this website is going to look spectacular that i can promise.

I will be introducing alot more parts and will be listing these on the website.

More on this will be supplied once the website is about to be released.

So at this point i would really like to feature the starlets off this site. So please take your time in getting the BEST Quality photos you can possibly get and submit them here or send them to this email address starletpartshop@btinternet.com

Pictures really need to be high resolution and i will need a mixture of pictures from ones with scenery to dramatic backdrops to engine bays, close ups etc.

If you want your starlet to perhaps appear on my Website then please start planning your photo shoots. There will be a photo gallery in the website so all will be featured anyway.

My Logo and branding will be revamped along with the website.

May i thank you for taking the time out to read this and hope you will enjoy the website once it is launched .

And again Merry Christmas and may you all have a happy new year.

Kind Regards,

Dane @

SPS

Well done Dane :p

Its the next step for SPS and will really help you out in future business :D

Dane is a very trust worthy guy people, have met him and his beast in person, and he replies to any email/questions posted within a few hours.

I have heard nothing but good things about his products aswell, which gives me confidence on who I want to supply me some bits for the next EP :p

All the best, looks like 2009 is going to be even better for you

EDIT- Didnt realise you needed pics :(:rolleyes:

Some of mine :D

051-11.jpg

055-12.jpg

042-1.jpg

Starlet070.jpg

4351974514a8000417369l.jpg

4351974514a7760775838l.jpg

Awesome pics Sparky! As you said Dane is a top guy and offers some top products for starlet turbo owners. I have a good few products of his on my car and I am very impressed with them.

Some more from the other night:

DSCF0212.jpg

DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

And some from when we were on the phone Dane lol

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg