Just on my way back from shopping and had someone sat up my rear end didnt know what car it was but anyway i thought id show him what a starlet gt turbo was like and wasted him ;)

When i closed off to turn off the by-pass to go home it was a fiesta st lol,i think he should learn from that not to sit up the rear end of a female gtt driver anymore!

lol they are pretty crap standard I seen a video on Youtube of a standardish Glanza wasting one on the strip so a GT should muller it!!

My mates ST is pretty rapid, Miltek manifold back exhaust system, Induction kit and BlueFin chip, keeps up with my mates 182 clio!!

Haha our mates done a project on his golf mk3 and put a focus st engine in it and said to my fella who has a pulsar it will leave you for dead,we went out a few week ago with him and made his ;) face into a sad one ;) has me nailed him with no boost lol!

stock for stock there is nothing in it,

raced a few when i had light mods and its close, its not like you can enbarase them as they have more power standard but weight just a little more so the powr to weight ratios are almost same