any 1 heard of jap performance uk?

yep i got mine from a dealer in bradford and within the 1st 2 months the clutch shattered the air con rack fell off driveshafts went and a bottom arm popped out and now the bottom end bearings are naffed so i wouldnt reccomend it haha

Funk me ^^ :(

imo just buy from someone on tgtt/uksc/private sale/glanza.co.uk.....i have to be honest and say cars around bradford live a hard life esp turbo`s they just get ragged and because its "toyota" they dont get serviced on time etc. Every few secs/mins i hear a scooby or something being bombed up the road even N/A cars with exhausts you can actually hear the length of time they are hammered and reved the funk out of. They drive like wakankers...then complain they can`t get insurance on a decent car bar micra/yaris the person usually saying it has just been driving without insurance. only yesterday i saw an idiot in a micra at 10ish (dark as anything thick fog) blazed across a round about no indicator no headlights let alone fogs and beeped at us because we were crossing :p