Hardstyle & Dutch Gabber Hardcore vids

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

G you know the story with it from way back then build a collection of mix tapes (this lot probs never seen a cassette tape :thumbsup: ), to loan one or 2 to a mate and never see it again happened so many a time or record over old tapes recording the gb experience on a saturday night when it was decent or for trevor reilly's 30 min power mix lol and as for finding one particular set :):D i'm good but not that good lol, individual songs yes.

as for all my own mix tapes they've unfortunately been lost through the years the only things i know i still have is Ultra-sonic live in uv city the video and the video of the REZ 95 both quality old skool videos but shite recording quality lol if i knew somehow or somewhere to be able to put them on dvd and up the quality :D would be awesome.

will have a dig about and see what i can find mate.

that was right at the end can't mind the name of that song i've got the tekno-junkies album and its on that it is a trippy song, but as you know thats when we were on a par with the dutchies when it came to hard dance now they run the show completely.

oh stuff it here's some old skool ultra-sonic i know you'll love :thumbsup:

Ultra-sonic - Total Break Up (live)

Ultra-Sonic - We want one more (live)

Ultra - Sonic - 1.2.3.4 (live)

Ultra-sonic - Annhilating rhythm pt 1&2 (live in various places lol)

This will be my 3 year :lol:

i live a 30min of the location where Qlimax is hold :(

Line up is :

- Brennan Heart

- D-Block & S-te-Fan

- Endymion

- Evil Activities

- Pavelow

- Psyko Punkz

- Stephanie

- TNT.

- Wildstylez

- Zatox

- MC: Ruffian

- VJ: Vision Impossible

Come next year to Holland i say :(

This will be my 3 year :lol:

i live a 30min of the location where Qlimax is hold :(

Line up is :

- Brennan Heart

- D-Block & S-te-Fan

- Endymion

- Evil Activities

- Pavelow

- Psyko Punkz

- Stephanie

- TNT.

- Wildstylez

- Zatox

- MC: Ruffian

- VJ: Vision Impossible

Come next year to Holland i say :(

Your a lucky man so many great events in holland i want to see Qlimax, Defqon 1, Decibel to name but a few so wish i could go.

good line up but not a fan of stephanie but other than that defo a good lineup, no HeadHunterz this year ? his set lastyear was shit to be fair lol

• 2 weeks later...
Qlimax was super :D

That Stephanie you told was bad, was far from that.. She was great!!

The Decor was great this year :D The music was great!

Really a Party to go to :D

Glad to hear it was good mate might buy the dvd again this year :( last years dvd wasn't that good to be fair, i just aint a fan of her song black high heels think its crap and the clips i have seen of her she is way up herself.

its back :o i dint know been hammering MOH radio

yes mate been a couple of weeks now its awesome :D

Decibel 2010 cd pack is a belter, specially disc 2 :)

Sensation white 2011 dates are up, 2 july. I priced it all up, working out @ £210 each :D . Thats arriving on the saturday morning,ticket for sensation then hotel for the night,then fly back the next afternoon. Even theough sensation as a package aint much cheaoer plus there already sold out on deals lol.

Decibel 2011 is totally off aswell, mates cant handle the tunage it puts out :) And heather thinks it would be pointless just the 2 of going over ourselfs lol.

fear FM is all about Hardest these days :p

you swine you been looking at getting that dvd i just might do now aswell as the qlimax dvd and defqon 1 :D

mate if i had the money i'd go with yous and i know we'd meet up with some of the dutch boys if we did such as rico and no doubt jeroen, i'm choking to go to decibel but i'm gonna be in canada all next summer :D.

and your mates are puffs then lol i'm the same some of my mates aint into it though i'm getting some of the young pups in uni into Gabber lol

for me fearfm is about both the harder and hardest stream don't even listen to the hard stream (not a fan of jump wouldn't call it hard anyway lol).

Predator & Restyle - Lost Kingdom

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...