UKSC Team Wishes All Our Members a Happy New Year

Dear Members

Amidst all the other 'Happy New Year' threads we'd also like to wish you all a Happy New Year from all @ UKSC Team.

We thank you for all your kind support and donations throughout the year and generally using the forum to its potential.

Without you, UKSC would not be as successful as it is today and hopefully we can all build on that with lots more exciting features due soon for you to get your EP fix.

We hope 2009 has lots of good things in store for everyone and their projects. Hopefully my bloody LSD arrives too :(:p

All the Best & Dont B) Too Much!!!

Joz@UKSC Team

As said, from all of the Admin team to all of u lovely pretty people of the UKSC world, thanks for makin UKSC bigger and better this yr.

Thanks for all your personal support through what has been a bad yr to say the least for myself and my family, the people of UKSC helped me out more than u know, you all know who u are!

Roll on 2009, may it kick the SHIT outta 2008!

Phil.

i dont know what to say, so much has happened in 2008 culminating finaly in the site release, filling the site up now will be the most interesting part

both site and forum will always be in a working state. . . .

the club has come along way from this time last year, the viewing figures make for interesting reading with the site experiencing rappid growth especialy from summer onwards,

2009 has alot to live up to, with our own track day amongst other things

thanx for everyones support to the site, and a special thankyou to the members that have donated, your money will be put to good use by being put straight back into the club to fund future events this year :(

role on 2009!!!!!! B)

Not to mention a whole UKSCNI Track season B)

Joz

il be there for sure as its only a half hours drive to the ferry, will see if i can get some scottish eps into it :p

Happy New Year every one at uksc lets hope that the hangovers arent as bad as expected!!

If you want a had moving stuff Jay give a shout, goodness knows what EP goodness you have hiding there!!

Lets hope every one gets their chariots running for a track day!!

Gerard

Congrats on the site lads