ANY 96' SPEC BUMPERS RUNNING FMIC?

If you get yourself a 96 lip, you can butcher the bumper as above, then mask it by sqeezing the splitter on after the bumper has been refitted. Its a bit of a bitch to do (cutting and refitting the bumper) but the lip usually sqeezes ontop with out much hassle and is well worth it imo. Heres mine with blue lip and now with black lip.

DSC01016.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

^^^^indeed otherwise you will have to cut a fair amount away, but there are tricks to it(if you don't have aircon) push the fmic up to the crash bar then angle the bottom of it as slanted as you can get it as it's the bottom sections which is causing people to have to muller there bumper, you might have to drill new holes into the metal connections thingy's but it's either that or cut a lot off your bumper.

i'v still got about an inch i could go back but cant be bothered as it's there now lol.

DSCF0129.jpg

DSCF0130.jpg

nice one boys! sparky do you have any more of that white one? that looks mint i reckon! i know loads of you hate cutting bumper away but i reckon when it comes down the road you jsut look at it and think fuck i aint racin that lol. there a pulsar round my way with one and looks ded agressive and is supposed to be rapid!

that black one at bottom as well looks half decent!

Jay