Re-locating the battery.

to be fair, the hardest part was making a new battery tray in the boot.

ok, first you obviously disconnect the battery, then undo the earth cable there are two bolts, one on the front which is easy, then the other which is under the battery tray. ( once its off, chuck it)

i mounted the battery were the drivers side rear light is(were you change the bulbs) just there because it was nice and flat. make yourself a new tray, i used wood and then covered it in thin felt afterwards for looks. aslong as the battery is secure, thats all that matters, you dont want to go around a corner and your battery rolling around.

get yourself a new negative battery terminal and make a grounding kit, i used 4 wires, one were the old spare wheel went, one on the rear cluster bolt, one on the rear axel and then the last one on top of the rear suspension mount. make sure there done properly mate.

then get your power cable, cut the old terminal off, and get some thick power cable from an audio place or car parts place, get 4 meters of it, and join the old power cable to the new one (solder it, clamp etc) and cover it with tape or shrink wrap, then link the cable from the engine to the boot, i fed mine along the fron crash bar and under the drivers wing and thread it into the interior, then thread it under the plastics of the interior(move any other wires away from the power cable) thread it into the boot, get a new battery posotive terminal and there you have it, you have relocated the battery...EASY!!!!!!!!!

make sure you do everything right though bud, bolt the new battery tray you made or bought to the flat bit in the boot, dont cut corners mate, get it right first time.

hope this helps