Haha we use to that when we were younger but with about 4people on each side behind each other. LoL

We'd all bend down to pick up the rope together when a car came along. :) Use to work every time.

Or we use to play Kick Shit.

We'd get our mate to stroll down the road when a car was driving along, and then about 10 us of would jump out from behind a bush and pretend to beat the crap out of him on the road. LoL. The car's would stop straight away to see if he was alright. LoL.

Oh the young days... :D

Haha we use to that when we were younger but with about 4people on each side behind each other. LoL

We'd all bend down to pick up the rope together when a car came along. :) Use to work every time.

Or we use to play Kick Shit.

We'd get our mate to stroll down the road when a car was driving along, and then about 10 us of would jump out from behind a bush and pretend to beat the crap out of him on the road. LoL. The car's would stop straight away to see if he was alright. LoL.

Oh the young days... :D

we used to do that next to a field near us then run across the field n hide, we got chased by some massive blokes one day, scared the shit out of us because we were only 14!

I used to do one a little bit simlier to this we used to tie fishing wire to a wallet and then drop it near a shop then hide behind something and than as someone went to pick it up you then pull the wire and they used to chase it. And another one was tieing fishing wire to peoples door knockers and then hide behind there wall pull and it would knock on the door and just keep on doing it then watching them thinking they were going insane was funny.

Craig

some lads did this to me when i was on my motorbike, only thing was, they used fishing wire so i couldnt see it lol, it hurt!!!

Feck thats harsh, you gotta be careful some kids will actually do it!!