Need to take my dash off to get old gauge out and fit new ones! So how hard is it to take the whole thing out? Is there any pics/diagrams of screws and things that people could help me with, or show me a spread that shows someone else already asking the same question lol??? B)

Need help please lol

Regards Johny

For the dash console its just two screws....and then you lift it from the bottom + detach the switches at the top

20122008082.jpg

lol i know how to do that! Im talking about the rev counter nd that! Sorry minds dead at this time of night cant think what it is called!

Oh lol sorry....as you look at the gauges there are two screws at the top you just remove them and the cowling should come out never been beyond that but there should be screws surrounding the clusters just remove them

Lol thanks guys! NAh i dont want to go beyond that either! So this wont be affected when taking the dash out? Well i dont even need to get it out just pull it forward so i can get under and around it!

So you both reckon i will be able to do this without removing the steering wheel then?

Also how do you take the glove box out??

Yup, removing the steering wheel is a nob of a job + the bolt on there usually has thredlock on + there is little chance it has ever been removed since it was fitted at toyota mans factory.....so i would work around it B)