Batmobile?....

Its been bugging me ever since we saw it.....on saturday around 6ish? after fitting rics mani we decided to head to the motorway (up to bury) and give it a blast...while joining the motorway a black glanza passed us on the left.

We gave chase to see who it was but we think he just boooosted away...it had a distinctive batman sign on the bootlid where the toyota emblem goes and i think a duck spoiler?

Who was it?? B)

It would help if the M-SAS lot got there act together B) and put club stickers on the back....we could have got that lovely silver SR (on the way to the hudds meet) to mabe join up and batman would have seen ric......*sigh*

Now now bourke...i`ve done it before..a lad frm uni should be joining up (i hopes) hes got a silver quad GT and his bros got a black quad GT both are selling in the future and have a few parts lying around.... :rolleyes: (see it worked)

hahaha Asda was going crazy Bourk i tell you.. 'GO MAN GO.. GIVE CHASE GIVE CHASE' and then a merc A class pushed in thinking we were was racing and then by then it was our junction to get off. haha..

Asda was going crazy lol... Next time!!!