a little help please

ok basically for months my car has been shaking with no clue to what is causing it but on the weekend it got worse and found out it was my driveshafts, but fortunatly my mates breaking his paseo st, so yesterday i come to swap my driveshaft and it fitted perfectly in the gearbox using his cup! but it didnt fit my hub so im gonna swap all his hubs discs and callipers now am i right in saying they are the gt spec ones as there bigger than mine his are 255mm compared to my 238mm ones now will this just be a straight swap or is there complications? also will my brake lines bolt straight into his callipers as they look the same?

any info welcome also will i see a difference in breaking cuz i have uprated discs and pads currently!

thanks Dean

Can you not put the starlet cv end onto the paseo driveshaft or you reckon its the cv thats fooked??

Just a little thought as it may save you time?

Do this. It's 1,000,000,000 times easier than pissing around with the disks, hubs, calipers, brake lines ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz. :rolleyes:

Do it the easy way :lol:.

Bourkey

Will the entire Paseo shaft and hub assembly not fit?? Or is the lower arm, steering tie rod etc. different on a N/A?

That way you can keep the bigger Paseo brakes/calipers.

as far as i know its the same untill i compared the two driveshafts i didnt realise paseo driveshafts are thicker so the spline on the hub end is bigger so i need to swap the hubs with the brake assembally. the main thing i need to know is do they definatly fit and will my brake lines bolt straight into the paseo callipers as the bolt on both look smack the same..??

as far as i know its the same untill i compared the two driveshafts i didnt realise paseo driveshafts are thicker so the spline on the hub end is bigger so i need to swap the hubs with the brake assembally. the main thing i need to know is do they definatly fit and will my brake lines bolt straight into the paseo callipers as the bolt on both look smack the same..??

This I do not know. You'll need to find someone who has done a brake upgrade on their N/A using paseo/gt hubs & brakes. Sorry dude!

PS. What do you mean by your brake lines bolting into the paseo calipers? The actual rubber brake hose fitting onto the paseo calipers??