• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a look on tggt erlier and it seems there may be a few people coming from there too. should hopefully be a good meet, me thinks before i meet you lot il get some mcdonalds trays ennit so i can get a grand enterance lolz jkin

has any 1 got any ideas for after some cheeky race action in the local areas, i would have said go hamshall but it will most likely of bin raided by police??

had a look on tggt erlier and it seems there may be a few people coming from there too. should hopefully be a good meet, me thinks before i meet you lot il get some mcdonalds trays ennit so i can get a grand enterance lolz jkin

has any 1 got any ideas for after some cheeky race action in the local areas, i would have said go hamshall but it will most likely of bin raided by police??

im not up for racing really, just be drawing unwanted attention to ourselves if we do that, better if police stayed away so id rather not.. besides, guarented someone will crash or blow something LOL

nah im not on bout us starlet people racing every saturday and sunday theres street racing up hams hall so i usually go to watch! i neva race up there theres some right wepons up there and some crazy sleepers type hams hall in to youtube theres absolutly tons of videos, theres a fair few starlets that go up there!! just seeing if anyone had any ideas what to do after???

nooooo someone already pulling out never mind,there will be more! my starlet would be mental now if it wasnt for having a missuis lol. fair play though..

tell me about it if it wasnt for our lass shunting her clio into a post and me paying for it ide have my clutch and managment now :lol:

nemind there will be future meets

hams hall is shit... some nights cops dont go but most times 8.30 pm its shut down just like the coppice in cannock!.... hams has died sompared to 2006-2007

orbital is good, no coppers down there, all starlets are 150-170bhp... fmic. 1 bar and ct9 etc

power plant road, its literally like in the middle of nowhere, good for pictures on the buildings and the industrial estate with the plant in the background, decent drivve down the orbital and the hednesford road to get there, also T6 is nice for anyone wanting any videos, nice big tunnel.

lol a 1/4 of the size of dartford, sounds good with a straight 6 going through it though or a screaming vtec

oh and pallet wtf is that richard on about? no starlets about? theres fucking loads he must be a hermit!!!!

td04 LOL use it then ffs!!! prick lmao x

baleno will be ugliest car of the night no doubt!!!

think hes on bout rich off tggt??? god knows? neways is every1 still cummin? as for hams hall i think people should let it die down abit as the coppers are crazy atm. tbh when theres no police up there its been mint over the last couple of months, it just the police are ontop now!! orbital is ok but cannock was full of coppers 2 weeks ago it was crazy i got pulled for nothing lol

its mainly down coppice where the police are, but considering its used as a race road and a police station is within sitting distance of it its pretty obvious really. I let anohter guy now today about the meet, he had a mk1 GT so he should hopefully be there too. see you all tomorow anyway.

pallet you on about andy or his mate with the mk1 with fmic?

by the way your mates baleno is ace compared to mine :lol: lol my mate wants your colt

2 weeks ago and 3 weeks ago me and pallet were out, po po were EVERYWHERE was an awesome night tho, they gave everyone down coppice a section 59 lmao :( gutted... wont happen tomoro though as we wont be at the coppice

yO yO yO!

just got in, fucking freezing night... blame dean for hams hall mishon and failing LOL police are gays at hams but spafe in rugeley

il get pics in mornin... lol night all

xx

fri/sat night sounds good to me

start a list

1.Driver

2.carter sat night and if car fixed and if fixed my car kills scoobys. oh yeah i love doing it as well.:-)

counting on you scooby killer to sort venue out :(