• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cal aint that close to stafford, he is based in rugeley, but saying that, the power plant in rugeley would be a good place to meet up, got some lovely backdrops for pictures, and when we were there last week the police came and he just talked to us to see what we were doing then said have fun then and went, and there is planty of parking space there aswell, just not sure when its open for the workers.

i hope theres more than just 3 of us! from the starlets i know around the area and people i see with starlets theres like atleast 15 within the staffordshire and b-ham area.... personally i think its cuz your holding it i n stafford you might wanna hold it in cannock as theres more people around that area!just an idea

there is a big retail park in cannock, it is based on longford island just off the A5, ill try and find a postcode, loads of car parking spaces and there will usually be a fair few other cars there, and some decent roads nearby too for anyone wanting an adventure. Its about 5 minutes from M6 Junction 11, probably about an extra 15-20 minutes from stafford iirc.

Tollgate Industrial Estate, Stafford, ST16 3HS (potcode for tollghate tyres on the industrial estate)

Saturday 24th of Jan

7pm onwards

1)Dan Evans

2)Dean-JDM-ep*1

3)Driver

4)Pallet

5)Dub-Seven (try to)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

comeon people more names lets make it a good one

cannock is only down the road!. i have the details of the longford location for you to hav a look at

UNIT 5/LINKWAY RETAIL PK, WATLING STREET

WS11 1TD CANNOCK, STAFFORDSHIRE

the destination?

if its is stafford does anyone wanto meet me in cannock before cuz i reli dont know stafford very well. lol

sounds good mate you see the problem is i dont have a sat nav and dont know stafford atall lol so we starting the meet at the cannock postcode? as soon as you let me know il post it on tggt to try get more people! is it definatly at 6pm this saturday cannock starting, just wanto confirm! :thumbsup:

two starlets will attend with me, and me in the colt, and an ek9

whats in stafford worth going for last time i went there it was a crock of shit

and dean your inbox is full mate, but basically just saying we will be there and ill try and find them two glanzas and muzzy in the GT and lt them know.