Vacuum or Air Fuel

Hi just wondering which one would be the best one to buy and are they hard to fit and has anybody have/had any of these gauges.

Thanks Craig

Hi Craig,

When you say AFR are you referring to a wide band or narrow band? If a narrow band that runs off the lambda/02 sensor then I would advise using a Vac gauge instead. The cheaper narrow bands don't do a lot, flash like a disco light and are generally useless, more to fill a space than anything else. If a wide band then I would advise this over a Vac gage.

If it was me and I had to have two gauges and two only I would have boost and EGT (exhaust gas temperature). EGT will pretty much safe guard you from a lot of potential problems especially if it has a peak warning indicator:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showth...ght=exhaust+gas

We have our own Toy Tuning gauges coming out soon, boost, vac and volt to start with. All 52mm, all black, no changing colours, doesn't sing just looks nice and does the job, with prices to match!