just another one of my little ideas, but any body fancy a meet, trafford centre way or chill factor??

anyway yeh, just putting the idea up if anyone wants to take charge annd organise sumthing then please feel free B) im crap at the whole organising thing ha ha

ok *details amended*

Saturday 31st January

2pm

Chill Factor Overflow carpark

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh which i why i suggeted chill factor, as our new friend in the castrol SR is a ecurity guaard there.

yeh i know asad ive been meaning to come out but kept having issues with the car or been working, shes not runnin right at all atm, my choke cable snapped the other day which didnt help matters either. so having more issuess now but i will still come out and play unless she blows up or sumthing

Oh my Asda im with Craig on this one. To miss that you need to be blind. B)

And yes the Chillfactore sounds a good place to have a meet. As long as we fit in the car park. I went to the opening ceremony (girlfriend performing) and it was pretty tight.

Bourkey

nope, i started early and finished when it was dark....dont really site see just drive home B)

How can you not see it, it's a million ft tall and lit-up like blackpool,

Yeh i'm sure i can find a corner for us the overflow carpark is best bet, it's gravel but as long as you take you time should be ok, and better than the killer speed bumps on the main Carpark, plus no one will bother us,

i'm working saturday bt if you all turned up i'm pretty sure i can bring the car around and nip over for a half a hour or so, Just to make sure your all secure and stuff! lol

Tom keep me informed of whats happening i'm too tired to stay up tonight, might check in later but if not speak tomorrow

cheers critch dude, ok so we have a venue, ChillFactor , and it needs to be a saturday afternoon.

What time u finish work michelle?

any suggestions for a date? maybe end of this month?

After 12ish so ill be there a couple of hours after that, takes about over and hour for me 2 get there. so shall we say around 2ish if thats alright for everyone else?

End of this month is fine for me B) Is it ok if my brother comes in his evo?

course it is, as long as he parks on trafford centre ad walks oveer haha ..... nah just jokin lolyeh bring him down.

ok hows

saturday 31st January

2pm

Chill Factor

???????????????????????????

lol,

Yeah thats alright for me B) , what does every1 else think?