Do NISSAN PULSAR GTIR TOP MOUNT INTERCOOLER fit on glanza??? Anyone tried that before?

Heard a lot of people having a RX-7 top mount intercooler, is the size perfect fit straight on??

Another question:

Do people install their FMIC, they also remove the aircon kit?? or something... B)

because the air con kit take a lot of space!!

Or even a charge cooler??

No the pulsar one doesn't fit unless you mount up front, to be honest you can get FMIC's so cheap these days it's not worth it.

Rx7 Rev 2's do fit but you need a new bit of silicone to go from the cooler to throttle body. Most FMIC's are designed to fit with aircon, hence why the routing is so silly and goes across the manifold, down the side, back across and into the cooler all for the sake of the three hot days we get in summer!

Ideally bin the aircon, free up some much needed space (you can now relocate the air filter), save around 15kg's and re-route the hot side of the piping to shorter for better engine and turbo response B)

Hope that helps.

Toby

because saw the cost of a charge cooler in a japanese website that the cost is the same as you buy a brand new FMIC..

Does anyone know how to set the charge cooler up??

I am really interesting to get one of that, Big time!!

I heard that Celica St205 using charge cooler 2, is it?

go for it if you want to be different i would love to see a thread with your car and details about the charge cooler-

you will need to set up a water injection system which i asume you get everything you would need to fit to your car from this place?

i think thats how they work? cooloing the incoming air with water jets keeping the intake temps super low? could be wrong

which tim?(I am tim too B) )

I have got some fds live in the far east country, and i think they can do it for me easily...

I will try.....

I think i do need a pipe hole for dumpvalve, am i right!! Just like the FMIC

i dont think they fit on starlet TBH, well can do with a lot of pipes going around the engine bay... :thumbsup:

how come u change to FMIC>?? is your chargecooler not good enough?

Well the bonnet only just closes on a GT-Four so you would have to mount it somewhere else tbh.

The charge cooler is good for around 350bhp, some even run 400 with one. However I do alot of drag runs at the pod and in warm weather it can't keep intake temps low enough. You can put lagging material around it to help keep it cool but a fmic makes more sense for what Im going to be doing :o

Well the bonnet only just closes on a GT-Four so you would have to mount it somewhere else tbh.

The charge cooler is good for around 350bhp, some even run 400 with one. However I do alot of drag runs at the pod and in warm weather it can't keep intake temps low enough. You can put lagging material around it to help keep it cool but a fmic makes more sense for what Im going to be doing :surrender:

Do you put coolant into your chargecooler?? or just only water?