Small rant

Well i woke up this morning and got in my car to find my passenger side mirror hanging down the side of the car, some thoughtful scrote has obviously decided to kick it off as the glass is bent etc.

What is the need?! just because they cant afford anything nice they have to fuck up other peopls things that they have worked for, SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!

small rant over

i ad a corsa gsi, it was absolutley mint ...................... for a day! literaly the next morning ther were scratches and stickers on every panel. fookin ape!!! its jealosy gone mad,if i catch the little scrotes ill av my 500 sheets out of em and not in cash

@markoos, feel for ya bruv, but it must be fun to watch ther face wen the next time they walk past ther aint a mark on your car haha,scruffy little c@%*s!!!

Folding in your wing mirrors won't stop dick head's like that doing it! And why the hell should you have to fold them in, just because some pricks think it's funny to do it.

It annoys the hell out of me when people damage people's cars. Whether it's for their kicks or revenge.

I would rather someone hit me in the face than dent my car!

Yes Craig is right this has happened to me as well. Luckily not my SR but the Corsa. It happened last night when we were having a night in on our own. I heard a knocking noise and thought it was the door. Went to the door and there was no one there so i thought nothing of it and we finished the film and went to sleep.

This morning the mirror was completely off and on the floor. The sound of it hitting the floor must have been the knocking we thought was the door. There was a couple done up the road as well. Being a shitty Corsa i managed to fix it in a matter of minutes but it has pissed me off big time. Fucking pricks with no jobs and nothing better to do. If i ever found out a child of mine did it i'd kick them. It's disgraceful how parents bring their children up to do this. The Corsa is hardly looked after but it doesn't give anyone the excuse to do this.

Bourkey

Its fuking mental what people do....fold them in and some twat will still knock them as he walks past dont fold them in and they`ll be under the car somewhere when you come back... B)

I`ve seen shit like this happen toooo often, outside my house there was this almost brand spanking new mini parked on the side....tranny van drives past knocks the mirror to bits!...he gets out n goes into the back of the van to get!? some bathroom sealant + gun! after a failed attempt to put it back on in a rush he drove off leaving the tube n mirror on the floor!!!!

on a separate occasion where i used to work this fukin idot woman in a toyota celica was reversing out after 3 attempts she almost got it out...whack! she scrapped her drivers quater on a new shaped A class mercs bumper...what did she do? i thought she had run off but she actually parked up and came to have a sneak peak at the damage...at this point i was outside putting some stuff in the car...i approached her n said would she come inside n leave her details? nope she ran off! right in front of me!..the pen came straight out and her details were given to the merc owner....Utter stupidity!!

WTF! :thumbsup: abit ott for me but. .

here that spoiler is pretty insane, i like what you did there, did you take your idea from somwhere else or is that a spoiler you can just buy off the shelf,

i was a bit of a pleb wen it came to car mods.broom handle+cat=decat stripped down a centrifugal blower and made a forced air induction kit haha but it stopped the vacuum on the brake system so tht was a bad idea haha but i can do boot builds quite subtle lol,this time im going for a sleeper so it dont get out of hand haha