Racing Game.. awsome.

Well i thought id put this game in the propper section.. this game is awsome... a drag game with practicly real bhp outputs and modifications are brilliant..

controls are wierd but actualy quite good when you get used to it!!

you dino your car.. this is the only pic i can get on my work pc.. lol but the graphics are good!!

www.nittolegends.com

the dyno screenie:

nitto_legends_4.jpg

User names are

Forum name User

----------------------

Glanza_Love = Roscoc

200sx-starlet-jay = GTRjay

• 8 months later...

as far as i could see you have to do the tournaments which takes ages for a measly 500 sheets. dial in is when you put down the time that you can run as close too but not faster than. so that you can go up against 9 sec cars and still win. if money was easier to make at the start id be more into it lol.

I cant do it :thumbsup:

Can qualify but I always loose the 1st drag :D

Its like you gotta get more than your dial in time to qualify or beat the dial in time on the actual drag?? O r it could be the otherway round, it confused fuck out of me :D

started trying to build up my car again. its rediculous how hard theyve made it to win the first tournament lol. got to be a way to make more money ???

It's called a debit card lol.. they've done it so you can buy bundles of points with real money....

I cant do it :lol:

Can qualify but I always loose the 1st drag <_<

Its like you gotta get more than your dial in time to qualify or beat the dial in time on the actual drag?? O r it could be the otherway round, it confused fuck out of me :blink:

i read up on it last night. its all about consistency. you can be rubbish but as long as you are consistently rubbish you will win. you pick your dial in time and basically your trying to get it everytime. with the bracket racing, both pick a dial in and the difference between them is what the slower car will get headstart, then whoever crosses line first wins.

It's called a debit card lol.. they've done it so you can buy bundles of points with real money....

yes i realised that when i went on the website. they actually quite expensive considering the amount of users that play it. they could easily make a bomb by halfing the price but i will try and prevale with my 50 quid a race free money.

kraft19 is my user thing on it.

• 4 weeks later...