power to expect at 1.2 bar on td04?

what power would i have around abouts at 1.2 bar on a td04 on a stock engine with a good tune?

safc, 255 and fpr will be used to setup fueling wise, and will be professinally setup on rr

on a standard engine you'll blow it up t 1.2bar

1 bar is a lot safer and will run alot better 2

plus i would advise an uprated ecu which will sort the fuelling out and remove the fuel cut of instead of a FPR cause then you wnt have to mess about setting it up and RR it

You should still see 200bhp with this

the malteze guys are active with the fual pump and rrfpr, so i advise you to buy an uprated fual pump, or at the least a supra pump if your on a budget last thing youwould want is the car running lean,

i think 1.2 bar is possible for you as you dont do many miles in it. thats about aproaching max boost you would really want to put though the engine though.

on power i wouldent have a clue

bought a skyline gtr fuel pump for £20...has a adjustable fpr and il have apexi safc (dial type)

itll make 240-250 and be reliable with a good tune hopefully, if a local lads was reliable at 1.2 for 6+months of abuse and made 243bhp

And theres people in australia who run 1+ bar on fpr and fuel pumps on td05s!!! i think itll be reliable with a good tune lollll

lee your just jealous because your not k24 yet hehe

Geo, will be using it for college 2 days a week mate and the occasional weekend

Ian, il be getting it setup at mikes probs in may/june

cant really see why you want a td04 without a forged engine?, you cant run it to it's max... and you had a hybrid setup which was perfect for your needs?

you can stretch 210-220 out of a hybrid, and will be limited to about the same with a td04 due to not wanting to blow the engine.

what makes you want to go tdo4 over the hybrid?

cant really see why you want a td04 without a forged engine?, you cant run it to it's max... and you had a hybrid setup which was perfect for your needs?

you can stretch 210-220 out of a hybrid, and will be limited to about the same with a td04 due to not wanting to blow the engine.

what makes you want to go tdo4 over the hybrid?

"TD04 ennit?"

Lolz.... yea more pull for top end, and i want to see what itll be like on 14s for shits and giggles .

And also il have ''real'' thrust and top end torque, also in the future i was going td04 anyway so may aswell do it now on the cheap for when i start driving it

Nowt wrong with hybrid like, just feel asif i want more power though also a sleeper, theres many starlets round my area with big intercoolers, tints, body kits etc, mines 100% stock outside bar 3 stickers

Lolz.... yea more pull for top end, and i want to see what itll be like on 14s for shits and giggles .

And also il have ''real'' thrust and top end torque, also in the future i was going td04 anyway so may aswell do it now on the cheap for when i start driving it

Nowt wrong with hybrid like, just feel asif i want more power though also a sleeper, theres many starlets round my area with big intercoolers, tints, body kits etc, mines 100% stock outside bar 3 stickers

I see Dipshits reverted to form........................ :(