Right i have came across the first problem with my car after drving it for just over a week!! Bascially everything was fine but coming back from a mates house last night my dash lights went off and wouldnt come back on. Thought nothing of it and went to check that all the wires/bulbs etc etc was ok. Took the dials out earlier and everything seemed fine so checked the lights again and everything was fine. :surrender:

But just been out to warm my car up ready to go out to meet some friends and now i have no dash lights, front sidelights or any rear lights. :surrender: :surrender: All fuses and wires have been checked and nothing obvious is wrong with it.

Has anyone else had this problem?? Or have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?? Any help will be appricated as it has put me in a really bad mood cuz now i cant use the car until the issue is sorted..

Thanks in advance

Liam

Yeah yeah i was aware of the Tail Fuse controlling the only lights i havent got so i thought it was gonna be a easy fix.

It started off only doing it every now and again but now its like a permanent thing and i have no lights at all.