Td04's finally arrived!

weeellll td04s finally arrived, never came with an arm on the actuator tho so il make one tomoro as well as the bracket for it to be relocated,need to do a few bits, already got rid of the seized 17mm oil feed/return bolts lol and rotated the turbine housing, gonn be wee tight fit down there with air con and stock rad hehe

ive also managed to fuck up my air con ffs... gonna get another pipe and recharge for it... im not getting rid of air con

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00943-1.jpg

took me 2 mins mate, undid the 10mm, got a small screw driver in there then moved onto the bigger, then i just flattened the pin with a hammer, im making loads of shit to do with the actuator, going to be dodgy, will update tomoro when i weld a few bits and bobs hehe

il upload some pics ive took for an example

a zisco one off here, i can keep stock rad and air con with it, more work to get it all fitted like but i dont care, il have a td04 gt with ac and the stock rad... will all be good :thumbsup:

should do me well, getting a screamer with it aswell as you can tell by my idea^^^

because im not rich like all your people , and cant afford an external!!!

bikes a piece of shit, lol why would you wanna know tim:P

im mega pissed off as earlier i was gonna weld my actuator arm and do a few more bits, but i couldnt

because im not rich like all your people , and cant afford an external!!!

bikes a piece of shit, lol why would you wanna know tim:P

im mega pissed off as earlier i was gonna weld my actuator arm and do a few more bits, but i couldnt

just in to my bikes thot it was a dirt jumper

just in to my bikes thot it was a dirt jumper

DSC01108.jpg

aye it is, its a shitty 2002 saracen x-ess which i got new, then 2 years ago i painted it purple and white/gold halo tornados

it has a hope mono mini rear brake with braided cable, has dmr wing bars, dirt jumper 1 forks,dmr front tyre, maxxis rear tyre, dmr 10 year ltd seat, hope seat clamp, fsa headset, dodgy crank, halo tornado 24" wheels with a dmr revolver hubs, dmr single speed kit, white dodgy grips i found in my garage+bar ends,dmr v8 pedals ,dmr front 32t front sprocket, 14t rear

lol... thats the spec i can remember, its my local motorstore wagen... does the job

na its an Orange patriot down hill weapon hes been spraying it white with a gold swing arm he has been paying the dad £££ on new parts al see if i can find pics later