Starlet gt skyline gtr turbo biuld.

Hellow people. Im in the progress of sourcing the parts for a nissan skyline gtr turbocharger custom built to fit on my starlet gt.

The turbo is a Garrett r32/m24 charger. I allready have the turbo side of things sorted out and all made up.

I have paddle cluch,GReddy ecu,front mount Intercooler wich im getting a mate to build custom pipes set up so pipes run more direct for Less lag.

Some pics of parts so far.

The car fresh and mint body work.

painttt.jpg

spane252.jpg

Engine how it is at the moment all standed.

spane315.jpg

Pic showing how the down pipe works and is made to fit the nissan turbo out let and then useing a starlet exhuast flange.

spane259.jpg

turbo with manifolds on. Whent for small manifolds to stop lagg as much as i can.

spane268.jpg

spane256.jpg

Piggy back GReddy ecu nice and cheep dose me ok.

spane350.jpg

er...

lag has nothing to do with the manifold. and nothing to do with the intercooler either.

as far as im aware,guessin u have a aftermarket exhaust? and filter?

what power and boost u expectin to run?

good project mate. Im using a Gt25/30 off a skyline. one thing tho i had forge pistons and standard rods and ran 10psi and my pistons cracked. Its defently worth holding back and getting your engine forged and set up propley. if you want any advice or help with this set up drop me a pm

Nice one mate. Yeah if i had the money i would forge the engine its comon sens. I know starlet are fine running just over 200bhp so im going to try and keep the brake at just over 200hp. Then i should be ok with the standed engine internals.

This set turbo was on my mates car before and worked fine. He sold it to me coss hes got a toyota supra turbo charger on his starlet now.

hey buddy, abit of advice for you, if you havent already . .

it would be a good idea to maybe get that mani braced up in a few places, im just waiting on a pic to show you what i mean.

or brace it as much as you can if your handi wi the welding to prevent it from cracking,