i was just about to post this question lol, i think it would fit but i dont think it is as strong as the 4efte box e.g better gears in box so the 4efe box wouldnt be able to take as much abuse but im not 100% sure on this i also need someone to confirm this question :lol:

cheers ryan

i was just about to post this question lol, i think it would fit but i dont think it is as strong as the 4efte box e.g better gears in box so the 4efe box wouldnt be able to take as much abuse but im not 100% sure on this i also need someone to confirm this question :lol:

cheers ryan

Yea i think your right mate. maybe ask a question and see if anyone has done this and if its lasting them or has it gone on them. no point buying one if it isnt going to last is there lol. only problem is, is finding a 4efte gbox which someone knows 100% works.

for the price you can get a used glanza or gt box whyl go throught the hassle of having one in then taking it out and putting another in?

Thats the thing. i cant find a 4efte one. i can only find a 4efe. been looking for a while and my budget isnt that much. £150 tops.....

itll be fine for a stock turbo setup tbh. its all about how you treat them.

some people break gt boxes on a stock setup, and i had over 300hp going through my stock box and its still fine.

if it gets abused, itll break.

cl is right though, for the money, just get a gt/glanza box.

itll be fine for a stock turbo setup tbh. its all about how you treat them.

some people break gt boxes on a stock setup, and i had over 300hp going through my stock box and its still fine.

if it gets abused, itll break.

cl is right though, for the money, just get a gt/glanza box.

be running about 180bhp. if one doesnt come up by next weekend im going to have to take a gamble. cheers for all the help and advice guys. appreciated. :lol: