Fingers crossed :lol:

At least once, if not twice.

Gonna fit braided lines all round once Toby has the rears made up, renew my front brakes, same set up as now, OEM discs and Black Diamond pads, but depends how much meat is left on them when the date is nearing, if their fine, I'll keep them on.

And need new tyres. £230 for a set of T1-R's delivered, then plus fitting lol.

You'll love it if you go out mate. Such an adrenaline rush, and you learn so much more about the way the car performs.

Takes you a few laps to get used to track driving, but as you go on you get more confident.

I went out, on one of my 1st laps one of my mates timed me at 1min 50secs, then on my last few laps, they timed 2 consecutive laps at 1min 25secs

You'll realise on the track actually how well the stuff you have on the car performs, you cant push it to those limits on the roads safely, i could sit on the border of grip and understeer coming around Quary corner, little faster understeer ease of slightly, gripping all the way round.

But when you come off, you instantly make a list of what you want to make it perform better lol

I came off last year wanting uprated ARB's, braided lines and better tyres lol. My suspension is good enough really, could go for coilies, but would make it more harsh on normal road driving and my current ones perform pretty well :(