Right, 26-01-08 I SORN'd JWK, i wrote down the referance number from it and its all kept in my boxfile with the documentation.

It told me i should receive a confirmation within 4 weeks, but nothing came through.

In flicking through my documents i realised i needed to re-SORN it on the 26th, so i just went to sorn it, and it tells me we have committed an offence and it has been unliscenced (illigally un-taxed - not sorn).

So ive sorned it again, printed EVERY page off - Emails, print screens, print screens of emails etc etc.

and ive just been onto AOL and found the email they sent me before as a confirmation.

what leg do i have to stand on that it has been sorn, i have the email confirmation, and i have the referance number written down, along with the date it was sorned.

but why is it telling me i have been keeping the car illigally?

im pretty damn furious with this tbh, its telling me its illigal when i have the referance and the email, but no certificate to have it in their form - as it was never delivered.

Argh i hate cars sometimes :(

what leg do i have to stand on

Left leg - right leg - or even both legs at the same time mate, it doesn't matter which.

If you can verify what your saying with documentation/copies, there is NO problem................ :(

Cheers Phenom, i printed out the email from them to my AOL account to prove i did it - it comes with dates, times and contains their email adress too.

it REALLY gave me stress last night when i came to do it, they better not try to seive £120 out of me for a years tax!! :(

yeah, totally right mate ^ :(

ive got referance numbers, but no written certificate like i was supposed to have within 4 weeks.

If it doesnt turn up by march, il be ringing/emailing them wanting to know where it is.

yeah.. i would think seeings as its been saying its been unlicenced 01.01.08 - wouldnt they of been hassling us to pay up within 6 months?

unless i dont hear anything about it, then thats their problem.

From their point of view, they will just say that it didn't register correctly. And that if you didn't receive anything within 4 weeks, then you should of chased it as it's your responsibility to.

Did the email confirm that it was then SORN, or did it just say thanks for your request, we will send you out the documents once processed kinda thing?