Midlands meet few pics 24/01/2009

yeah was a good night apart from the cold n the final snow LOL, big thanks to everyone especially Dean-JDM-ep*1, for showing me the way back to the M54, would have been still there trying to find my way back if it wernt for you mate lol, il deffo be up for doin another meet soon, bit of a drive for me but hey, speak soon

yeah, was a decent night, shame about some things like driving 30 miles for nothing to hams but ah well, next time lets meet up earlier in the day, pictures would be loads better then, and can go for a better drive etc.

yeah im up for this, just lettin u know pallet, your colt is mint!!! get a turbo in it, nice work mate..

when you lot wanna meet up again mate??

nah, im staying n/a now gonna show you starships how its done haha.

Probably will end up torboing the new lump at some point but it all depends on the moneys.

Im good to meet anytime really so tell me a date whenevr and ill be there, the girlfriend will have her n/a there too next time.

nah, im staying n/a now gonna show you starships how its done haha.

Probably will end up torboing the new lump at some point but it all depends on the moneys.

Im good to meet anytime really so tell me a date whenevr and ill be there, the girlfriend will have her n/a there too next time.

ok mate sound, my misses wants to know were your misses got her jacket from she was wearing last night LOL

first sunday of every month that ok? im up for that? sundays are better round here and from this week on i ''should'' have my dturbo back, pallet you should 4g63 it lad

i blame my camera for being shit

DSC00994.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

first sunday of every month that ok? im up for that? sundays are better round here and from this week on i ''should'' have my dturbo back, pallet you should 4g63 it lad

im up for it, bit of a treck but oh well lol, u gettin urs back up n runnin now?? or r u stripping it??