glanza headlights and n/a headlights is there any diffrence

thinking of maybe getting the glanza s bonnet and then glanza v bumper so i can get the carbon fiber front lip

K, Glanza bumper, been repaired so one side is a little heavier than the other(filler) but in good nic, needs spraying. £60 let me know.

I'd like to see what Glanza lights look like on an N/A Starlet, I mean a custom jobbie with the standard bonnet and bumper cut to fit the lights.

Anyone fancy doing a photoshop? :harhar:

Big Al EP91 has done this, seen it in the flesh when he came to pick up some shocks from me. The square-ishness of the headlight don't suit the N/A curves. His bumper was completely missing the little vertical parts too, he just cut them off! He said he's getting a Glanza front soon though iirc.

can anybody confirm do i have to replace the bonnet and bumper to make the glanza headlights fit my n/a.

hmm that could be an idea ste91 might cheaper and something diffrent all together thanks

Yes mate to do a proper job you'd want the Glanza bonnet and the front bumper with the grille too.

Do a search, its been covered a gazilliom times! :)

by the way a used bonnet with scoop can be picked up for £100 and the bumper and grille cost £130 brand new.

Big Al EP91 has done this, seen it in the flesh when he came to pick up some shocks from me. The square-ishness of the headlight don't suit the N/A curves. His bumper was completely missing the little vertical parts too, he just cut them off! He said he's getting a Glanza front soon though iirc.

Yes mate to do a proper job you'd want the Glanza bonnet and the front bumper with the grille too.

Do a search, its been covered a gazilliom times! :harhar:

by the way a used bonnet with scoop can be picked up for £100 and the bumper and grille cost £130 brand new.

thanks idrees and thanks to the rest of you guys been alot of help