hi, im new... a buying guide to a gt turbo?

hello everyone, names will. live in north wales, i've been in the vw scence since i got my licence. and currently drive a mk2 golf 1.8 GTI 16v.

but a mate of mine is selling his starlet turbo, and took me for a spin in it as i was intrested. and i fell in love right away! it just felt soo nice to be in.

im on the look out for one now. i would buy my mates off him but its on ebay right now. . and i dont have the cash just yet. :harhar:

he said to make sure i get the gt turbo "advance".. can anyone give me a run down of what was standard or extra, for exalmple, his has a LSD. E/W, PAS, E/M

and what to look for in terms of up n coming problems. i want one thats going to be reliable. and im guessing to spend around 2grand on it.

hope to be postin pics of my new starlet soon. though im abit fussy so it might take a while to find one i really like.

cheers all,

Will.

good to be here! - hope everyone in this scene is as freindly as people in the veedub scene.