how about 2ish what do you think????

I was thinking bout 12ish but if everyone agrees 2 then thats fine with me :)

I cant understand why you want to meet at knockhill in February?

It will be freezing cold, likr the rest of the year at Knockhill.

Hold off another month, and make it worth while, instead of sitting about freezing to death.

As i said, i'm going anyway. People who come know it will no doubt be freezing but its there choice, not forcing people to go.

nikki your the on whos orginizing it so you can tell us if its at 12 or 2

True but i dunno what everyone would prefer.. I'm gonna aim to be there for 12pm if thats alright?? Will be there for a while so not like you's need to rush there for that time or whatever :)

• 2 weeks later...
i was there i was watching the races i came in a white N/A

what colour of starlet did you drive because i saw a silver glanza with white 6 spoke ray's wheels

i never seen your white n/a mate, i was in my white glanza sititng with a red glanza down at the bottom of the hairpin most of the day

i was parked just out of the cars that were going out on the track and that gt on the track was tonyturbo hopefully ill see yo at the next meet or do you want to come up to kirckaldy prom on friday the 6th ill be in a white N/A if your there let me know if your coming :p