Its made to be quiet enough to participate in japanese races... they cant have mentally loud systems on there track cars by all accounts.

Its as good as any other system , but it doesnt sound like a tank comming down the road :lol:

It does, on the other hand .. have a nice burble on idle when its hot.You could thrash it down the road though and its un-noticable. unlike some.

When you get it, rip the exhaust baffle out from inside the round can.

my weapon of choice is a crow bar, poke it through the tip and yank all the metal baffle out from inside. be patient because theres ALOT.

It doesnt make it any louder at all, but it jus makes it more free flowing inside.

Its made to be quiet enough to participate in japanese races... they cant have mentally loud systems on there track cars by all accounts.

Its as good as any other system , but it doesnt sound like a tank comming down the road  :lol:

It does, on the other hand .. have a nice burble on idle when its hot.You could thrash it down the road though and its un-noticable. unlike some.

When you get it, rip the exhaust baffle out from inside the round can.

my weapon of choice is a crow bar, poke it through the tip and yank all the metal baffle out from inside. be patient because theres ALOT.

It doesnt make it any louder at all, but it jus makes it more free flowing inside.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers for that mate

theres the super drager II which has a different tip, and allows you to insert a baffle plate , depending how loud you like it.

The Hi power is pretty loud, depending on if its just the backbox or the complete system, also de-cats and manifolds play a big part in the note..

My super drager is silent untill it gets hot, then the only thing you hear is a slight burble on tickover.