I have bought FTE Racing Valve Springs and a full Toyota 5EFE gasket set from Sam@ Speedvision.

All of Speedvision's items come from the US.

As for turbo wise I'd wait for a reply from someone who has bought one.

If you are after more techical info on that particular turbo I'd email them direct on their website.

Overall they provide a good service and have found they have good comms/response time.

With the current us and jap exchange rates there are hardly any savings to be made anymore.

I have bought FTE Racing Valve Springs and a full Toyota 5EFE gasket set from Sam@ Speedvision.

All of Speedvision's items come from the US.

As for turbo wise I'd wait for a reply from someone who has bought one.

If you are after more techical info on that particular turbo I'd email them direct on their website.

Overall they provide a good service and have found they have good comms/response time.

With the current us and jap exchange rates there are hardly any savings to be made anymore.

I have bought my ross pistons and pauter rods from Sam, I cannot say a bad word about him. As Joz said he had excellent comms and response time, but with current exchange rate its not worth buying from the US at the minute :thumbsup: