seems a reasonable price, car needs some tlc by the look if it.

has 100k he says it's in kilometres so 62k miles ish on the clock ain't bad

just needs a good old clean up, looks ok to me. if going to look just have a major look at the engine and the running of the car.

seems a reasonable price, car needs some tlc by the look if it.

has 100k he says it's in kilometres so 62k miles ish on the clock ain't bad

just needs a good old clean up, looks ok to me. if going to look just have a major look at the engine and the running of the car.

thanks mate . reason i was asking is we are from glasgow maybe if anyone knew the seller or had seen the car around or anythin lol would save us the journey down to manchester if its a shitbox lol

it does look the part though i think he will chance his arm and go have a look. thanks again mate

I'm not too convinced. I cant see the reason behind not taking pictures of the front.. seems a little dodgey.

From what i can see, its not in too bad of a condition, yet, we haven't seen all of it.. which would probably put me off the most if im honest.

Not sure what the manchester lads are up to but im kinda busy would love to throw a meet n go check this out for you lol with 5 ep egg heads we would have it all sussed out.... :thumbsup:

its black... and has chav wheels, also i think iirc its the one that used to be owned by a prick near me... but not sure..

either way its gonna have problems like most gt's do nowdays