New suspension required

The best thing to do in your case would be to just get some new (possibly uprated) shocks and some lower springs. That would be the first step..

Then you could always go on and add:

- Front Strutbrace (stops chassis flexing and makes the car feel a little more solid + flatter around corners)

- Rear Strutbrace (similar effect)

- Urethane bushes (no doubt the rubber ones would have worn out by now)

and so on...

There's always the option of coilovers but I think you're going to find that they're a little too solid for "shitty scottish roads" lol

The best thing to do in your case would be to just get some new (possibly uprated) shocks and some lower springs. That would be the first step..

Then you could always go on and add:

- Front Strutbrace (stops chassis flexing and makes the car feel a little more solid + flatter around corners)

- Rear Strutbrace (similar effect)

- Urethane bushes (no doubt the rubber ones would have worn out by now)

and so on...

There's always the option of coilovers but I think you're going to find that they're a little too solid for "shitty scottish roads" lol

just tuffen up a bit and get coilovers its not as bas as you think its going to be

on my silver daily i used the standard shock and spring setup along with one of my own anti lift kit and rear arb, the best of both worlds,

greatly improved handlling and the added advantage of a nice supple ride.

but if i were to recoemend a good cheap kit it might be worth condering trying out g-maxes shock and spring kit at £370

on my silver daily i used the standard shock and spring setup along with one of my own anti lift kit and rear arb, the best of both worlds,

greatly improved handlling and the added advantage of a nice supple ride.

but if i were to recoemend a good cheap kit it might be worth condering trying out g-maxes shock and spring kit at £370

Will the GMAX suspension kit fit a glanza v? :D rang some shops about this kit and said does not fit the glanza

UK specification only :D

Will the GMAX suspension kit fit a glanza v? :D rang some shops about this kit and said does not fit the glanza

UK specification only :D

if it fits the uk then it will fit the V as thy are the same car with a different engine, well sortof :D