Ive been toying with this idea for a while now and am still unsure as what to do.

DSCF1347.jpg

3 out of the 4 are kerbed and were like this when the car came from japan :) , not major but enough to look naff especailly as the dirt clogs up in the scratches. Ive been lookin for somewhere local that do refurbs but nothing decent yet.. Any of you have any ideas where i could get these done ? Should i bother ?

Was also talking to my mate and seeing as tho im on a bronze kinda theme he said about getting the main wheel bronze but leaving the nice polished lip.

They really could do with a new lease of life tho..

Ideas please.

The 1 problem i do have is that i dont hav any other means of getting to work so having no wheels for a week or whatever is gonna be a problem too ;) .. I could paint them myself but ive got a quote of £250 for all wheels stripped back, refurbed then painted to original spec.. but the place is miles away.

Im going to have a look at those fighters now :)

16's ftw tho :D

The fighters ? ooo temptation !!

Ive just seen a set of 16" Inovit STVI (TE37 replica's) in bronze for £475 delivered with tyres !! :) .. and 4 stud.. thats a bargain.

Need a lotto win methinks ;) lol

The fighters ? ooo temptation !!

Ive just seen a set of 16" Inovit STVI (TE37 replica's) in bronze for £475 delivered with tyres !! ;) .. and 4 stud.. thats a bargain.

Need a lotto win methinks :) lol

ive just put the same ones on in white, was very lucky to get a set. your best ringing places and asking for em because it was like getting blood out of a stone for me. :D