My old ep91 n/a reg R686 RWG

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about it? i sold it last august and not heard anything since and was wondering if the new owner has done anything with it. I beleve the owner was from Walsaw

Heres some pics of it when i sold it

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

100_1646-1.jpg

100_1722.jpg

So if anyone knows any info about it i'd live to hear it or any resent pics of it what would be ace

Thanks Adrian

orite mate, im from walsall, not warsaw, thats in poland i think lol. Last time i saw this a lad who worked at halfords had got it, i have to pop down there today so ill see if it is there and ill sneak some pics of it for you if it is :D

That would be ace dude if ya could, if ya see the the guy who has it and tell him to get on here lol

WOW looks LUSH in the last pic Adrian mate :D

Hope shes OK

Thanks dude it sure did, that was just before it drove out of my life, at that point the money had already changed hands.

last time i saw it it was exactly the same but that was a good few months ago now, and working in halfords with a nice discount could tempt the young fella into buying a million led's for a pound and sticking them to every orifice the car has to offer, or a nice selection of chequerplate mats, or a set of chromezzzz.

lets hope not ay.