people that have duck spoilers please help!

I've now got both the top and lower spoiler in carbon fiber sitting in my living room, il be fitting them both tommorow, but I've just been out to level the lower spoiler under the back window, and it looks like it levels up fine, but it dosent sit flush on the edges, il be bonding and srewing it on, so just wondering if the edges will pull in so i loose the gaps??

or should i trim it slightly?? cheers

yeah mines has been on for about 2 years lol....think i must have been one of the 1st lol....

yeah it looks ok when it is on likes with the wee gap. dunno why they dont sit flush?

yeah bit crap lol, the cars goin in the bodyshop monday and the guy is goin to trim it a little bit, then bond and screw it on.

dont really want the gaps on there to be honest.

they dont follow the line of the window exactly, they sit below it and the corners go up a bit at the ends. it all pulls together when you screw it on mate. dont worry.

just drill out some bigger holes, and screw it on with washers. it gives you some play to get it fitted right.