phil, id leave cal to it.

its a learning curve for him. he doesnt listen to anyone and just gets on with it spending money as he goes.

as sure as the day is long, cal will keep doing stupid shit to his gt and fixing it.

just let him get on with it, you advise falls on deaf ears.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive listened to chris and he says my 295cc injectors will nearly/will be maxed out 100% at 1.2 bar with only safc, of course, my plan was to run standard injectors and try to not max them out 100%, if they do il need cheap injectors i.e 370's

il run 3 bar fuel pressure at 0.7 bar boost just to get me there, then once there to rr il get him to up it to 18psi-1.24 bar

and see what happens

Can I join in Please? can I? can I?...

77.2 whp... lol ^^

Spec was...

Corrolla inlet

DIY Induction kit

Decat (lost torque with that)

Glanza S Injector (running lean 16:1 :D)

Powerloss Backbox

Now I have a decent cat-back with sports cat :D

just set it to stock, drive up there off boost and let the tuner do the rest.

x2 just keep it off boost,

and your right chris is very clued up, your stock injectors will close to maxxing out @1.2bar td04.

but.. if you already have 370cc's in then go with that and stock fuel pressure see how your tuner feels when he trims using the safc.

lol @rick im sure if he gets it tuned he'll be ok! until he ups the boost.

Phil

the only thing that i hate about ricks one is i never see it go :) , talking to him and he put SOOO much resaerch into the thing it's unbeleiveable,

the car made 290 hp AT 1.2BAR which is mad considering that a turbo that large does not really do much under 1 bar, imagine it at 2+ bar :):p

the only thing that i hate about ricks one is i never see it go :) , talking to him and he put SOOO much resaerch into the thing it's unbeleiveable,

the car made 290 hp AT 1.2BAR which is mad considering that a turbo that large does not really do much under 1 bar, imagine it at 2+ bar :):p

What was his setup ?

• 1 year later...

Awesome machine was Rick's , I'm like Gaz never got too see this one go either, mine last month made 350bhp @ 1.4bar with some bad restrictions and issues with my Manifold. :)

The spec is over on the A&G traders section

Krissy

Guest ep82_girl
Awesome machine , I'm like Gaz never got too see this one go either, mine last month made 350bhp @ 1.4bar with some bad restrictions and issues with my Manifold. :)

excuses excuses :p

xxxx

Awesome machine was Rick's , I'm like Gaz never got too see this one go either, mine last month made 350bhp @ 1.4bar with some bad restrictions and issues with my Manifold. :)

Krissy

still impressive even with restrictions

fix the mani then get it RR'd again

gonna have a gander at your build will be good to see the spec at 350bhp lol

• 2 weeks later...
haha i forgot about this thread lmao

"lol no one... just super cal and the use of magic mind power to read the afr's in his head. " lmao quote of the century there made me PMSL

:D... I miss cal, such interesting threads/comments always came from him.

• 7 months later...

2 months ago I made 269hp at the wheels on sumo powers rolling road this was at 6600rpm & only at 1.4bar of boost on a gt28 as I was still running the engine in, then about a month ago I had my gt on the rollers again once it was run in & it made 318hp at the wheels at 1.8bar, this was still on the standard rev limiter as we had problems raising the rev limit on the EMU, in about a months time (hopefully) I will be going back again as I've now sorted out the problem with the rev limit so will have to see what it makes, this is on a 4e.