Hi there, my name's Craig I'm approaching my 21st birthday. Been into cars since i was a nipper. Got a classic mini for my 14th which i still have and is undergoing the final stages of a 2nd full rebuild.

I'm a Motorsport Technology student at Derby University and will be graduating in about 15 months and then looking to start my career in the industry.

I have spotted a few Starlet Glanza's out and about and ideally would like to get one for myself for my 21st and spotted an add for this forum on Pistonheads and thought i'd sign up and hopefully get some good info about these vehicles.

Welcome to UK Starlet Club Craig.

Its nice to hear that you have a healthy interest in the japanese pocket rockets.

There is some useful info for first time Glanza buyers in our Tutorials section.

Click into ep91/ep85 (1996-1999 starlet chassis codes) and you will see the Glanza buyers guide.

This is only a small summary of what to look out for but it gives some decent pointers.

There is also a wealth of info in our dedicated Technical section and of course the forum in general which cover what modifications are available as well as the general lifestyle associated with these cult cars.

Please enjoy the site and get used to navigating around. You will get up to scratch in no time and feel free to get involved in active discussions as our members are a real friendly and helpful bunch (honest)

Its great to have you onboard.

Joz@UKSC Team