Manchester meet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHa good old 'roundabout dan' hahahahaha

cheers lads!! lol

Im going to conquer my fears and go and see my good friend the bollard whilst im there....get some revenge too me thinks!! lol

Plus ive sorted the problem of what made be bin, got a new steering wheel fitted, and feel alot more confident, plus i think ive just acquired some ohlins :surrender:

Ill let you know nearer time if ill be there or not, as weekend after its the track day on tgtt in south wales....yes i bin it on a roundabout but im going on track...god help us all!

glad to hear yoorted the car mate, and god help us all????? god help the track! did you see what you did to that bollard?! haha

Hope you can make the meet pal! hype it up on tgtt for me ey! :surrender:

1) Craig_N

2) Markoos

3) Bourkey

4) MattyCD

5) Kennedy

6) Hill_bill10

7) jam-ep

8) Bluebear

Just put down jam and Hill as you said you were both likely coming. I should be able to make it, don't expect that I'll have a lot of assignments or work at that point in time :rolleyes:

Mark, something is going to have to be done abou the date of this meet. We couldn't have picked a worse date. Man U are playing Liverpool so the whole of Trafford will be rammed and i don't fancy spending the afternoon in a traffic jam as im sure most people wouldn't. What about Sunday?

Make a decision quick kiddo :p.

Bourkey

I agree guys, completely forgot Man U were playing this saturday.

I think really we have to options:

1, move it to this sunday the 15th

2, move it to the 4/5th April which is the week after Tgtt's track day and might get a bigger turn out.

It's upto everyone so please post up and make everyone aware of what you want to do! :p

Markoos

so, how about the 5th April? that way its a sunday and the majority of people wont be working and also it is after the track day so more people should be able to come?

Please everyone post their opinions! :p

Thanks