fucked or fixable?

Well, after months of looking, I found myself a white glanza, bought it yesterday, looks like ill be gettng rid of it aswell now, I got it back to my garage and up on the ramps and started checking it over and investigating a whistling that has appeared on the way home. When I take the heatshield off the exhaust manifold there is a crack around the left hand side exhaust manifold.

So looks like its fucked to me and needs a new head! Enjoyed it for a day I suppose, wouldn't piss on the guy I bought it off if he was on fire though! What do you guys think? As bad as it looks? Fixable? Or am I better off driving it through his front door?

so is the crack on the mani? or the head? if its mani then you may aswell get a new one....if its head a replacement will need to be found which is an excuse to fully forge for more power etc..

If I were you mate Id get a new head tbh. This is the kind of thing that happened to me, I got another head, but unfortunately it was cracked in the same place as the one on my Glanza. So I had that welded and swapped them over. I do nothing but worry about it seeping, or cracking again. Seriously mate, source a new head, youll save yourself so much worry, and itll probs be an easy job for you as you sound like a man in the trade. :)

Al.