Well been looking at getting some indiglo dials..but just one problem the only come in 2 "speeds" 180mph and 180kph and mine only goes upto 110mph..

08092008458.jpg

..does this mean mine still has the speed limiter and has just had a change of dial?

If it does..

what sort of speed converter thing do i need?

are they expensive?

hard to fit?

Thanks guys

Yeah you'll need a converter if you want them in mph they're £45 on eba. They are a peace of piss to fit, you just unscrew the speedo cable the screw on the converter by hand, although if your airbox is still in place that might need moved to gain access.

when u buy the indiglo dials for the glanza u get 2 speedo faces kph and mph both are the exact same everythings in the same place only diference is 1 says kph and the other says mph u could just use it in kph u wont need to change your speedo converter thingy lol

Stupid question but how exatly do they work? are they just clear bulbs and the dials have coloured filters on?? im going to get some of these...anyone have the link to buy them? i know you can get them off dave b...

Stupid question but how exatly do they work? are they just clear bulbs and the dials have coloured filters on?? im going to get some of these...anyone have the link to buy them? i know you can get them off dave b...

its actually 3 new dial faces you take out your old 1s and these 1s go in each 1 is connected up to a little regulator and wire to your lights there are no bulbs the actual face lights up, thers a guy on ebay gary yuen who sells them his ebay shops called MY garage, got mines off him for 40 quid:D

its actually 3 new dial faces you take out your old 1s and these 1s go in each 1 is connected up to a little regulator and wire to your lights there are no bulbs the actual face lights up, thers a guy on ebay gary yuen who sells them his ebay shops called MY garage, got mines off him for 40 quid:D

ah cheers matey...they do look good though ill have to have a look for some on ebay then!