Emanage Problems?

Okey where do I begin...?

at first I have to say my english is not too good, so I hope u guys understand me :D

Yesterday I tried to reset the map on my emanage, as I thought it was mapped like shit.

A friend of me had a complete support tool set, so I connected my laptop to the emanage (blue).

It said Online in the bottom of the screen, and REALTIME ........ (something like that)

we smiled that it was working, and we went on going to look what was happening (It was my first time working with the tool)

when we wanted to click IMPORT data to laptop, it was all greyed out?

almost all buttons where greyed out, so there was not much we could do?

when I was on msn, a mate said I probably didn't had all harnesses... (it was already in the car when I bought it, so I didn't had a clue)

when watching this diagram:

26416161916.jpg

I think it's missing the injector harness on it?

as I can remember I have all this wires (going to check that out today), but there is a third harness that is empty on the emanage?

so that would say I'm missing the injector harness?

So actually the emanage in my car is just a nice shiny box doing nothing in my car?

so my question is: What do I need to get the emanage running as it should be?

Can I connect to my emanage without the injector harness? (then there would something else be wrong?)

Hope u guys understand something of this story :D

if something isn't clear just ask and I will try explain it in my best english.