Windscreen Washers, Help!

I'm looking for those little windscreen washers that fix on to the wiper arms but cannot find them anywhere! What the hell are they actually called?

Also does anybody use them and know how good they are? I'd rather pay the extra penny for them than drill holes in my bonnet!

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for those little windscreen washers that fix on to the wiper arms but cannot find them anywhere! What the hell are they actually called?

Also does anybody use them and know how good they are? I'd rather pay the extra penny for them than drill holes in my bonnet!

Thanks in advance!

Found em for you mate think ill get a set myself go to ebay.ie and type inToyota Starlet 90-99 Flat Wiper Blades with Washer Jets in the search box they fit all ep-91's they are 22pounds look the business and i must say your glanza is the daddy man :p:p

• 2 weeks later...

Wiper blades? You can get them from Tesco in all different sizes but be warned they do not "last" very long, they work well for a bit and then after a while they're rubbish and don't really work properly.

• 3 weeks later...
No Problem mate,

Glad to be of assistance in creating such a master piece and tribute to toyota, whickh is your Glanza is beautiful mate :p

just for people to no i put a carbon bonnet on my ep82 and rather than drilling my bonnet i got some of thos washers that run up the wiper blades for my local breakers off a peugot estate(dont remember exact model sorry) but they clipped straigth on.