Hey folks

Heres hopeing that i dont upset anyone, lol. Its just that,actually i dont own a Glanza, QUITE YET!!! :p Well saying that im hopeing to pick up my Glanza on saturday 14th, ;) that is if there is nothing wrong with it, that is. I havnt seen it yet, just pics, because its 170 miles away from where i live, but the write up on it is looking good, its an 1998, ep91 lightweight model, a white one, they look so sweet in white :p . The first time i see a Glanza was at santapod and thought they are a damn nippy little car, and thought i gotta get one. I havnt had my own car for a while now. I used to use the company transit van but when the goverment brought out the new laws about useing company vans for personal use, my boss has said that i cant use it anymore. Ive been useing the wifes car, a ford focus for ages now, but i thought id like a little car with some grunt ov my own now.

I had bid for a few on ebay but been outbid or too slow on bidding and looked in magazines etc but theyve bin sold or too much for me. it was a mission getting a good one, but atlast i found one that has 41000 miles and light mods, It has a aftermarket dump valve ov what make im not sure,and an exhaust back box which makes a loverly sound in high revs lol, and some RS*R springs but not sure if the shocks are RS*R so ill have to wait and see when i get there.

So all you Glanza cruisers out there, ill be joining the law riddin roads asap.

Anyway guys and girls im off and lookin forward to any runs and meets etc.

take care peeps.

rikka

ps, the site is lookin great :p

Welcome to the site and take your time looking over the glanza when you go to get it.

One thing confuses me, if you've not seen it how do you know how the exhaust sounds?! :p

lol,,,,, its one ov the things the guy described about the car ,,,,, he says: It has a aftermarket dump valve, exhaust back box (very good quality as its not loud when driving normally, but when you but your foot down it sounds amazing)

so there you go lol :p

and dont worry, ill be havin a good look over the car

thanks WallaceGlanza, hope your not confused now. :p

hey Rikka!

good to have you onboard. there is a decent faq on buying a glanza and what to look for in the tutorials section

welcome to uksc :p

yeh ive already read it mate thanks for the the tips ill be sure to take note :p

thnx