help on fitting a hks bov

having a bit of trouble on fitting my hks bov as i bought it on off a guy on ebay at the weekend he said it was a direct fit onto his starlet but hasnt had chance to tell me which pipes fit just wondering if anyone could tell me which pipes to connect to it as im eager to hear it lol

hksbov.jpg

this is my bov that i bought

DSC00034.jpg

if anyone could show me which pipes to hook up and to which bit of bov that'd be great

having a bit of trouble on fitting my hks bov as i bought it on off a guy on ebay at the weekend he said it was a direct fit onto his starlet but hasnt had chance to tell me which pipes fit just wondering if anyone could tell me which pipes to connect to it as im eager to hear it lol

hksbov.jpg

this is my bov that i bought

DSC00034.jpg

if anyone could show me which pipes to hook up and to which bit of bov that'd be great

Pipe between intercooler and black metal pipe running over efi pipe. Should have been given pipe to blank off standard re-circulating valve. Connect small pipe going to oem bov to dupvalve. Put filter on rockercover breather or oil catch can. :D

no didnt get a plate to blank standard recirc off. what should i do with the other pipe that comes off the metal pipe to the recirc? oh and should that little pipe go to both bits on the hks bov or just the bit on side?

Pop to your local DIY store and get either a metal or rubber gromett - thats what I got for mine.

Get one thats a tight fit and then seal it with some glue around the edges if you really want!

Remember to put a breather or something on the oil vapour recirc pipe that comes from the top of your cam cover

Steve